Saturday, March 4, 2017

March 4, 2017

Final Day #22

Today is the last day of GAETI. We were giving more resources that can be used to teach. One of those resources was Jing. This can be use to make videos or take pictures of something online.Also, we got information on how to make QR codes. These QR codes can be used to give out our demographic information and such. The next thing we did was make a business plan for a potential business. My group decided to make a plan for ACT and SAT prep. Lastly, we made a logo for our business. After working on these things, I have more thoughts about actually starting a business and creating a logo as well.

Thank you GAETI for this opportunity. I have learned so much and I plan to share my knowledge with whomever wants it!

1 comment:

  1. It was great seeing you and the others today. I have really enjoyed our GAETI experience.

    ReplyDelete