Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Day 3 GAETI 2018

Today was a very busy day! We started with a discussion and demonstration on poster design using MS Publisher.This feature is awesome because I can design poster boards and banners using this product. After that we had a lecture on tools and strategies for critically evaluating fake news. This is critical because I can teach my students how to spot valid sources for research. After lunch we had a fun lecture on Ancestry.com. The presenter provided vital information on how to start a family tree and she presented tools on how to locate our ancestors. In art, we worked on our projects. When  I was a kindergarten student I never colored in the lines and today is very evident of that skill!!! Lastly, Dr. Lee presented and demonstrated more Web design basic skills. This is a very tedious process but very interesting. All in all today was a busy productive day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment